Wednesday 17 October 2012

CATRICE - HEAVY METALLIC

Oh my goodness what can I say, I adore this and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to try it !
I don't wear purple often but sometimes I get like a craving for a particular colour, lol  ! So yeah last night it was purple, now please excuse the crappy application, I did these last night in my bed with very little light and a funny angle which meant I couldn't really see what I was doing, not a good idea !
Btw, this was an absolute pita to photograph, it just came out looking way too blue toned and in other lighting it wouldn't capture the glowiness, so I had to alter the colour a bit to make it look colour accurate.
Ok so below is 2 coats and no topcoat, (which I totally regret!)




It does remind me slightly of Ulta Orchid (which I also love) I think I'll do a comparison soon 
Oh man, I can't express how much I love this polish, seriously if you haven't got this you need this ! 
So that's all for today folks, tune in tomorrow to see what I layered over this 

Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )