Wednesday 19 December 2012

UNWRAPPING PRESENTS

Hi guys, so this mani was inspired by Pretty Digits peeling nails. My intention was to make it look like you were peeling back wrapping paper and there was a colourful present underneath ! 
Just before I show you the pics I have to warn you I did this design with the thick nail polish brush which made it extremely difficult to get perfect lines etc. so this isn't very perfect. 
Ok, so start with I painted the top half of the nail red and then stamped a floral image over it with Zoya Veruschka and then Barry M Gold Foil. Then I painted most of the nail with w7 black, then mixed some black and white on a bit of paper and painted on the grey triangle. I wanted to mattify it all but I didn't have my matte topcoat so I left it ! 










Well, do you think it looks ok? I quite like it :)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. lol, this really looks like it, thumbs up, awesome idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Karen, the first word that came to mind when I saw this was clever! Haha I really like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are just to cute! I really wanna copy your idea >.< to awesome. I really can't express how much I love these!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )