Thursday 21 February 2013

GOLD & PURE JOY

*this is a scheduled post* 

Today I have another layering combo I wasn't going to post this initially because I didn't really like it but I may be being slightly biased because I don't really like gold and I thought 'hey someone may like it' 
So for this I did 2 coats of Orly Glitz & Glamour (my favourite gold ever!) and then I topped it with one coat of China Glaze Pure Joy. The gold in Pure Joy kind of got disappeared against the gold background which meant it just ended up looking like red glitter over a gold !




So there you go, what do you guys think?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous combo! I think that's the goldest gold I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )