Sunday 3 February 2013

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY STAMPING

Hi guys, how's your weekend been? I have spent the weekend painting my nails and editing photos :D 
So here are some nails I did before my exams, very easy stamping!
For this I used China Glaze Little Drummer Boy and Barry M Silver Foil (both are great for stamping) and Cheeky plate CH-13 
On all the nails except the accent nail I used Little Drummer Boy as a base and stamped over it with Silver Foil. On the accent nail I just reversed the colours ! Unfortunately when I topcoated this it smudged. 


Ok, so that was super quick and I will be back soon with some Valentine's looks for you.
 Take care guys :) 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I always love blue and silver together! Your stamping is so awesome lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )