Sunday 10 March 2013

BLUE WITH RAINBOW GLEQUIN STRIPES!

Hi guys, hope your enjoying your weekend! Here's a quick mani I rustled up a little while ago ! Still on a glequin kick ! I haven't done a rainbow look with them yet so I decided to give it a try ! 
For this mani I started off with 2 coats of Catrice Blue Cara Caio, then using a white striper polish I painted on the white stripes on each of the nails. Once that was dry I added some topcoat and stuck on the glequins and finished it with all with a coat of topcoat




I'm not crazy about it ! What do you guys think ? 
Anyway be sure to tune in for my next post because I have something really awesome to share with you ! 
Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )