Thursday 21 March 2013

HALF MOONS WITH HOLO & GLEQUINS

I am super tired right now but I'm excited to show you this mani ! 
For this I started off with 2 coats of Kiko 339, which is a gorgeous nude holo polish , then I applied the blue glequins in a half moon shape on all the nails except the accent nail where I reversed it and topped it all of with topcoat (which didn't dull the holo :) ! As you can imagine it was supper blingy and shiny ! 
Oh and I managed to drop the whole pot onto the floor ! I did save about a third of the pot but cleaning them up was a pain!









When I took this off I was super annoyed, why? Because the blue glequins had stained my nails really badly, I had basecoat on too which is why I was annoyed and confused, so I've not used them again 
Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )