Wednesday 20 March 2013

MINTY GLEQUIN GRADIENT

Hi all my beautiful friends, how are you all? 
So today I have another springy mani for you which is actually a big fat fail ! The glequins were supposed to look like a gradient fading from silver into pink, it didn't really work ! It still kinda looks pretty from a distance, so erm please don't ask me why I included a big macro shot of the glequined nail !

I started off with 2 coats of a minty green Color Club I got in a set from TK Maxx (I don't know the name if you guys have an idea please let me know in the comments) then just applied the silver and pale pink glequins and topped it all with a nice thick coat of  NYC Turbo Dry Topcoat !



Gosh, I've applied these rather sloppily !




So there you go, looking at these pictures is just making me wish spring would hurry up and make an appearance ! 
Take care guys, see you in my next post!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the way this looks! Its so hard getting glequins to sit strait!

    I also can't WAIT for spring to get here!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )