Thursday 30 May 2013

FROSTBITE GRADIENT

Hi everyone, how are you all? So I'm back with a tan and about 30 new polishes (oops) lol, let me know if you guys want to see a haul post in the comments!
I have a tonne of pictures to edit but I just don't have the time at the moment, as soon as I finish typing up this post I'll be starting revision again.
So this started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Frostbite, a gorgeous blue with the most beautiful shimmer, I then used OPI - Bring On The Bling to do the reverse glitter gradient. It's a bit patchy but otherwise I like it :)







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It looks cool. Frostbite is the most amazing blue polish :)
    And yes - I'd LOVE to see haul pics :D

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )