Thursday 27 June 2013

COPPERIZE ME !

Hey guys, are you looking forward to the weekend? I may be taking my little brothers to watch Despicable Me 2 this weekend because *ahem* they really want to watch it. Other than that I'm just going to be cleaning the house with my momma, what are your plans? 
Anyway these is one of those manis that looked really lovely in real life but the photos turned out rubbish, this was the only usable one really, I wasn't actually going to post it but I thought hey I might as well because I liked it! 
So this is one coat of China Glaze Cranberry Flame which is a gorgeous colour ! I then used Essence Copperize Me for the glitter gradient. I love how you can see all the pretty colours in Copperize Me this way! 


Ok guys, see you in the next post!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani, I like the base and how it looks with the glitter. I'm totally not looking forward to the weekend though because that's when I work. Eurgh LOl but YAY for despicable me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) Aww that sucks but yeah yaay for the minions ; ) Thankyou for your comment :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )