Sunday 29 September 2013

ANGELICA PRE FALL COLLECTION

Hey guys, this weekend has gone by so fast! 
So today I have a lovely collection from Angelica Nail Colour to show you.
 I received these a while ago actually and swatched them within the week but then the post kind of got lost in my drafts but anyways this is the Pre Fall Collection, this is a new concept to me and I actually really love the idea and I can see it catching on, this is what Angelica have to say about this collection: 

'We're not ready to let go of our Summer nails yet at Angelica, so we've launched a late Summer collection full of on-trend shades to carry you through from your Summer to Autumn'


See all the pictures after the break 



Ok so to avoid me repeating myself all swatches are without base coat and topcoat and are two coats unless otherwise stated. 


First up is Berry Crush, it's really shiny and the formula is really good! The colour isn't too bright for summer nor too dark for fall so it fits the collection perfectly! 



Next up is Pina Colada, a nice yellow with some yellow shimmer in it too, I have 3 coats in this swatch because the formula was a bit tricky, nothing too bad though. Again this yellow isn't super bright nor dull and the added shimmer makes it look a bit more alive!





Here is Dusty Mint, in the bottle I was really looking forward to trying this colour but unfortunately it was the biggest disappointment in the collection ! The colour is still pretty but the formula leaves a lot to be desired, I had to swatch this twice because first time round it just looked like a mess!



Now we have one of my favourites, this is Tangerine which was actually brighter than I thought it'd be but I love it and I'm not an orange lover ! I used two coats and the formula was lovely and the polish was really shiny 









Next up is Blueberry Pie which is a lovely periwinkle blue, the formula was perfect and I used two coats and again it was really shiny :) 







So the final colour I have to show you is Barely There, I was again really excited for this because I'm loving nudes recently and the colour was nice but the formula wasn't. I used two coats but it turned out to be patchy and slightly streaky!



Ok, so we've reached the end of the collection, I really liked the concept of this collection and the colours, my favourites are Tangerine and Blueberry Pie! The colours aren't the most original and there are probably some dupes out there but the formulas are on a whole lovely and at this price they're awesome (with the exception of Barely There and Dusty Mint)


These polishes retail for £2.75 and you can find them in Primark stores or alternatively buy them online here


*The products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )