Tuesday 24 September 2013

MIDDLE MAN GRADIENT

Happy Tuesday guys, hope your all ok, I hope your not sick of gradients yet because I have another one for you today! 
I've been experimenting with different types of gradient and this is the latest result, For this I used Barry M Gelly Plum and Essence Let's Get Lost and a sponge, but this time instead of just painting on two stripes of  polish onto the sponge I started with a purple stripe at the top and then a line of blue and below that the purple again. 
It was a bit tricky positioning the gradient so it was central to the nail so I applied one coat of Maybelline Polka Dots Chalk Dust to hide some of the imperfections. 



So I think this is my last gradient for a while guys! I'll see you in my next post :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! The colours work so beautifully together. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! I've never actually seen a middle-and-sides gradient before (I like your term middle man) and I can't get enough of that blue and purple. I am so interested - we have the Maybelline Polka Dots collection in the US, but Chalk Dust is called Clearly Spotted. The UK name is totally better :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )