Friday 25 October 2013

NEON POPTASTIC GRADIENT

Hey guys, how are you all? I'm really tired today, I had an 8am start at uni today which meant I had to get up at 5am, then when I finished at uni I had to go to work and now I'm really tired, I think I'm going to go to bed!

Oh and just for a bit of randomness, how many of you like the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte? I tried it for the first time today and I think it's horrible! The first few sips were ok but then it was just making me feel really sick, I know loads of people love it so am I just weird or is there anyone else out there who feels the same way? 

Ok so enough of that, let's talk nails. I know it's freezing outside and summer said it's bye byes but this mani is an eye searingly bright neon sunset gradient using the Color Club Poptastic collection. 
I used Almost Famous (yellow), Wham! Pow! (orange) and Warhol (pink) and a makeup sponge. These nails were really bright and unfortunately my camera blended the orange and pink together so you can't really see the pink at the tips in the pictures but trust me it's there and you can see it in real life! 
I added Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night by Wet n Wild over the top! 







Ok, so that's enough for today I'll see you all later :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. lovely colours! i have these, i must try this combination sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great, great!
    May I do the same?:D (i mean, not the same, bacause yours are perfect and mine never are:D)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )