Saturday 19 October 2013

SHIMMER SPAM PART 2 - JENNIFER, NICHOLE, SARAH & JASMINE

Hi guys, hope your enjoying your weekend! So today I have some more Shimmer polishes to show you.

Ok so first up is Shimmer Jennifer which I've layered over Color Club Pucci Licious








Up next is Nichole which is a very patriotic mix of red, silver and blue glitter. I've applied one coat of Color Club Wild Cactus (which I love)










Thirdly I have Sarah which is a beautiful blend of colours, I can't remember what I layered this over but I think it may be Kiko 341







The last one today is Jasmine which I've layered over w7 Midnight Express.









Well that's all for today folks I will be showing you some more Shimmer in my next post, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you in the next post !

*The products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )