Wednesday 30 October 2013

SPA RITUAL CIRCLE OF LIFE & ESSENCE GLISTEN UP

Hey folks, so I have a really long weekend this week, starting today hehe! 
So today I have a simple layering combo I wore a while ago. It started off with 2 coats of the lovely Spa Ritual Circle of Life and then I topped it off with one coat of Essence Glisten Up, which is totally gorgeous and unfortunately discontinued, I do have a spare one though if anyone is looking for one! Glisten Up has gorgeous green/blue shimmer, silver glitter and gorgeous small blue/green flakies. I topped everything off with one coat of NYC Turbo Dry topcoat. 






This was super gorgeous and I loved it so much!

*Some of the products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I completely agree with commentators totally nice
    Very interesting article that you’ve posted. It’s been a while since I posted in my G+ account.Found the views to be quite informative and intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )