Saturday 7 December 2013

PURPLE OPI TEXTURED TAPE TIPS

Hey guys, how are you all doing? The weekend goes by so quickly :( 
Remember this mani here, well I decided I wanted to try it out again but with different colours so I decided to use OPI Vesper and Funky Dunkey. 
I started off with two coats of Funky Dunkey and then when that was dry I used two pieces of Striping tape to make the criss cross tips and then applied Vesper and that was it. I didn't apply topcoat because I wanted the texture to show through which is a nice contrast :)






I love the contrast in texture and Vesper is so pretty at one coat because you can see the black glitter in a purple base, when you use 2 or more coats it just looks very dark and you can see tiny hints of black glitter at the edges of the nail, so I prefer to use it this way :) 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )