Saturday 25 January 2014

BLUE CUBE SKITTLE NAILS

Hey guys, so it's my last weekend before my second semester starts at uni so I'm editing loads of blog photos this weekend so when I'm busy all I have to do is type up the post and publish! 
Today I have another vault mani to show you. I love skittles but I feel like I'm rubbish at them so hardly do them but I know that there are loads of different designs you can create with rhombus glequins so I decided to do a skittlette mani using just 3 different coluored rhombus glequins. 
I started off with two coats of Kiko 340 and then made small cubes on the ring finger, a zig zag pattern on the middle nail, which I really liked and must do again, and on the pinky and pointy nails I did a small cube in the center next to the cuticle. 





I quite like it but unfortunately the pictures haven't turned out as nice as I'd have liked!
 To do all my nails it took about an hour which, when it comes to glitter placement, is not long. So you can try it out and it shouldn't take you too long but your nails will still be super sparkly and pretty :)



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really smart idea! I like it so much! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much love for this glitter placement!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )