Saturday 18 January 2014

OPI GERMANICURE BY OPI & PURE ICE HEARTBREAKER

Hey guys, hope your having a lovely weekend :)
Ok, so today I spent the day editing loads of photos and sorting out my drafts etc and I found this post which I should have posted months ago but somehow got forgotten about so here it is for you today :)
For these I did two coats of OPI Germanicure By OPI and then applied one coat of Pure Ice Heart Breaker. It didn't turn out like I thought it would in my head mainly because the shimmer in Heart breaker is bigger than in the OPI and so it just doesn't look right, what do you think?










Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! looks like a unique colour combo :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )