Sunday 16 February 2014

ILNP ULTRACHROME STRIPES

Hey guys, how's your weekend going? I have tomorrow off so I'm happy :) hehe and I have just ordered the new ILNP Ultrachromes which of course means I'm happy!
Anywho so todays nails were actually going to be the base for a butterfly wing design but I tried it out on my little finger and it didn't work unfortunately so I wiped off the acrylic paint and left it like this. 
I used ILNP Birefringence, Cygnus Loop and Mutagen to do the stripes. Very simple design, very easy to do and looks just lovely :)















I definitely recommend you try this out, it looks just lovely and it's so easy to do :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is so pretty. I super love the colors that you have used. Its classy and perfect for any occasion. Great job. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )