Saturday 19 April 2014

BARRY M GELLY GRAPEFRUIT & HOLO GLEQUIN ACCENT

Hey guys, are you having a lovely Easter weekend? I've acquired lots of new nail polish in the past 2 days, I have loads of nail polishes my parents bought me from Spain and loads of new Barry M Gellys (check my instagram to see what I got). I have so much to play with but no time because I have so much revision to do :( 
Anyway I have a very simple mani for you today, very easy to do but I LOVE it ! I didn't want to take it off!
I applied 2 coats of Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit (which isn't as hot pink as my pictures show)  I then used silver holographic glequins to completely glequify the accent nail. 








Ah, love this so so much! It's really easy to do and I think it looks so cute :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you in my next post, stay fabulous guys !


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )