Friday 25 April 2014

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?

Happy Friday guys, have you got any nice plans for the weekend? I'll be spending my weekend studying and I'm expecting some very exciting nail mail which I hope to have swatched and posted this weekend for you guys :)
So Frozen. I went to go and watch it back in January and my friend is obsessed with the songs, seriously she sings them all day, even when we're being blown off Mount Snowdon! Haha, so with that song ringing in my ears I decided to do some Olaf nails, because how could I not? 
To begin with I applied two coats of  Kiko 340 and then used Color Club Chelsea Girl and Kiko 340 and a makeup sponge to do a gradient on all my nails, I applied one coat of Claire's Fluffy (which I reviewed here) and drew Olaf on my middle finger. 

'Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs'









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )