Friday 4 April 2014

SWARM OF BEES

Hey guys, how are you? I'm so happy it's Friday, it feels like it's been a really long day!
 So when I got Illamasqua Swarm this idea popped into my head and it's only recently I got round to trying it out! 
I did 2 coats of Color Club Almost Famous on all the nails except the middle finger where I applied Kiko 340. I then used one medium coat of Swarm on all the nails except the middle finger where I used acrylic paint to paint on a beehive and used Swarm for 'bees' 
This just screams summer to me :) 











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. How cool is that *___*
    Absolutely love the idea with the bees, it's so creative and I've never seen it like this before <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Such a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Such a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )