Tuesday 6 May 2014

UK BLACK AND WHITE GLITTER COMPARISON

Hi guys, I've managed to find myself with 10 spare minutes tonight so I thought I'd do a little post for you :)
As you may have seen the oh so famous black and white glitters are now popping up in UK stores which prompted me to do a little comparison for you. 

My middle finger I've used one coat of Ninja Polish Sticks n' Stones as a reference ($9.00 from Ninja Polish, currently out of stock)
My Index finger I've used one coat of Boots Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti nail effects (£3.99 from Boots)
My ring finger I've used one coat of Claire's Black Mix glitter (£3.00 from Claire's)
My pinky finger I've used one coat of Maybelline Polka Dots Chalk Dust (no longer available in store but you can get it from eBay, price varies)

My base colour is Angelica nails Pillar Box Red* 

I'm not going to describe them with words, just scroll down and look at the macro pictures because they'll do a better job than I will!
















My least favourite is the Seventeen one from Boots mainly because it's a bit clumpy and there's a bit too much going on! I love them all though and if you don't own any black and white glitters then go and get some because they're awesome. 
If you have any black and white glitters you've seen on the UK market that you would like to include here please leave a comment below or tweet me or email etc etc. 

*These products were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )