Wednesday 11 June 2014

ILNP SIRENE

Hey guys, today I have another gorgeous ultra chrome from ILNP to share with you. 
This is Sirene, a very unique and gorgeous multichrome, 
In the first two pictures I've applied one coat over black and yes my nails are longer. I wore this about a week ago with a black base and retook some more pictures because when I wore it alone with 3 coats (a while ago) the camera didn't pick up how intense the shift was. 




Ok, the rest of the pictures are 3 coats of Sirene on it's own, except the pinky which only has 2 coats.










   
Such a gorgeous multichrome and no dupes come to mind either which makes me love it even more. It is quite sheer so I do recommend using a black nail polish for undies.

Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )