Tuesday 17 June 2014

SEPHORA X OUTBURST

Hey peeps, how are you all? Today I have another gorgeous Sephora Superwatts polish to show you! 
This was initially the one I had my eye one and then I discovered the whole range. This is 2 coats I think (my memory is so bad!) Anyway to this polish I decided to add a cute gold shell which I got from She Sells Seashells and it was just the cherry on the top. I think I wore this for 4 days which is a record for me, seriously I only wear a polish for a maximum of 2 and a half days, if I wear it for longer I feel guilty and have to wear one of my untrieds, polish addict problems? right?! 










So beautiful right? 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is such a beauty! And yess the seashell rocks! ^.^
    Oh and I totally agree, 4 days IS a record! xD
    I only wear my polishes/designs for 2 days as well lololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous! Haha, yaay, only polish addicts get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh such a perfect polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )