Tuesday 10 June 2014

ZOYA LING & TILDA - TICKLED COLLECTION SUMMER 2014

Hey guys, sorry there hasn't been a post in a while but it's been a bit busy. If you follow my instagram or twitter you will probably know I went to London on Saturday to meet up with some lovely nail ladies; I met Sarah, Esther, Saira, Annette, Hannah, Susan and Sabine. We had a really lovely day and it was so nice to meet all the ladies :)
Ok, so onto todays nails. I have 2 new colours from Zoya's Tickled collection for Summer 2014. I was sent Tilda* and Ling* which are both really gorgeous cremes. I used 2 coats for each and no top coat, they dried fast and applied beautifully. 


First up is Ling, a gorgeous bright blue. 




The other one is Tilda, a gorgeous grass coloured green. There is some bubbling on my ring finger but that's my fault not the polish. 



Both are really gorgeous colours and have the perfect signature Zoya formula. I've already done a few nail art designs using these colours which I will share with you soon. Will you be picking up these shades? 
You can buy them here from the Official Uk Stockists and also keep up to date by following their Twitter and Facebook

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )