Friday 15 August 2014

ESSENCE TEXTURED TRIANGLE NAILS

Hey everybody, happy Friday! Do you have any plans for this weekend? I got a box full of some gorgeous acrylic paint yesterday which I'm so excited to try out, so that's what I'll be doing this weekend! 
Today I have more nail art using Essence nail polish! For these I started with 2 coats of Essence 111 English Rose, a typical granny colour, which is probably why it's a unique addition to my stash, lol! (It's dustier and browner irl) I then applied 2 coats of Essence 128 Hello Rosy* on my accent nail and then used these nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells as a guide and painted on the triangle tips. I didn't apply top coat to this because I wanted the contrast in texture on the nail. 







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )