Saturday 30 August 2014

THE BODY SHOP GREEN NAILS

Happy Saturday guys, how's your weekend going? I was supposed to be going to a family friends house today but instead I'm in bed ill, super! But that does mean I was able to get my Colors By Llarowe nail mail today so that's cheered me up :) 
Remember a few weeks ago when I posted the Press Release from The Body Shops new Colour Crush nail polish collection? Well the colour which stood out and got me most excited was The Body Shop Green*.
I have a review of 3 shades from the collection coming up soon but for today I'm giving you a sneaky peek at one of the colours and some nail art I created using this shade. 
I started with 2 coats of The Body Shop Green which is such a gorgeous and iconic colour with a perfect formula and a really lovely brush which means it's really easy to apply this polish neatly. 
On the middle finger I decided to paint on The Body Shop logo using white acrylic paint and I know it's not perfect but it's more difficult than it looks and I'm a little out of practice! 







  



This nail polish is available from the 9th of September in selected store and nationwide from the 16th of September.
I will have a full review of this polish and the other 2 up very soon and enjoy the rest of your weekend :) 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )