Tuesday 23 September 2014

ESSENCE NAIL ART TATOO PEN REVIEW

Hey guys, I'm super tired but I have a day off tomorrow yay! 
Today I have a quick review of the nail art pen* from Essence. I'd been eyeing this up for a while and finally picked it up from at the Blogger event. 
This has a plastic tip and is shaped just like a pen and you have to press it down a few times to get the ink flowing and then your good to go, it's the same type of pen as the Barry M one. 
So, I had issues with the ink flowing, I had to press down loads to get the ink flowing to begin with and then my main issue was that it didn't flow evenly and consistently, it kept stopped and then I had to press it down again several times and then it would just do a huge blob and yeah so it caused quite a few issues. I decided to the triangle design below because it would show you how well it did fine lines and blocks.
I sturuggled using this to be honest, it doesn't look like it did too bad in the pictures but it was frustrating to do and it took a while to get it looking like this. 
I used Essence Love Me Cupcake* as a base colour. 






This is only £1.99 but I wouldn't recommend it (sorry Essence) this is the first Essence product which doesn't live up to the companies high quality reputation and other products. 
The Barry M pen is much easier to use and I'd recommend you go and get one of those if your looking for a new nail art pen. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )