Tuesday 16 September 2014

ESSENCE STAMPING

Hey guys, so like I said the other day I am back at uni and this year is going to be crazy busy so there may be times when I'm a bit quite here, I'll try my best to schedule posts and stay on top but honestly I can't make any promises! 
Today's nails are done using Essence Break Through which is a super gorgeous purple. I then used an Essence Stamping plate* with their black and white Stamping Polishes* for the details. I know that the little Essence logo is not meant to be an image but I just thought it was too cute to not use! 
I used the Essence Stamper* and Scraper* for the stamping, I'm not a fan of the scraper but these polishes are probably the best stamping polishes I've used, I just wish they came in more colours! 







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )