Wednesday 22 October 2014

LIGHTNING NAILS

Hey guys, happy Wednesday!
So I actually did these nails on my nubs but they never made it to the blog because I just didn't think they looked right! But I loved the design so recreated them on my longer nails! 
To do these nails I did a black and dark blue gradient on all the nails using Angelica nails in Black* (I can't remember the name, sorry) and Nails Inc Motcomb Street at the tips. I then added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on all the nails to make the nails look like the night sky. For the feature nail I used a sponge and painted pink (Playboy Hot Violet*) in the middle and a circle of purple (OPI Funky Dunkey) around it, so kind of like a circular gradient, and sponged this onto the nail. and just to finish it off I added a silver lightning nail vinyl from She Sells Seashells which you can get here







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )