Wednesday 12 November 2014

ILLAMASQUA FEATHER NAIL ART

Hi guys, it's Wednesday which means it's nearly the weekend (well that's how I see it!) Today I have some lovely nails art using some of the Deco Art acrylic paint. 
To start off I used 2 coats of Illamasqua Load which was the perfect base colour here and then I painted on some feathers using the Deco Art acrylic paints in Tutti Frutti* Brilliant Blue* and Grasshopper Green* I also used a purple acrylic paint for the purple feathers. 
This is my first time painting feathers after seeing them everywhere in the nailosphere and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy these were to do but I know that my feathers aren't perfect!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )