Saturday 3 January 2015

LACE NAILS!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the holidays, it's nearly the end though isn't it! 
So today I have some stamping nails to share with you, I am obsessed with lace nails and they are tricky to do freehand, well for me anyway. So I am very excited about this lace stamping plate* from Born Pretty Store and this stamper*. 
For these nails I just wanted classic lace nails so I used Barry M Gelly in Coconut for the base colour and then w7 Black for the stamping. This plate is awesome, the designs are pretty, well engraved and just easy to use. This was also my first time using a 'squishy' stamper and it's amazing, honestly this just makes stamping so easy I want to crack out all my plates and stamp over everything!  I highly recommend it.  









Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, so going to get this stamping plate, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is Barry M Coconut? NEED! Which reminds me of their Fall 2014 Gelly polishes, which I hope to get my hands on one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doston Aap ke Liye Hamri aur Se Love Shayri’s CollectionPhool Hote to teri Rahon mein bichh jaate hum,Gum hote to tuje Kabhi na Satatehum,yeh or baat hai ki teri Jaan Hai Hum,na hote to bhi tum pe JAAN lutate hum!Tere Dil Ko Sajayange apne armaan deker,Tere labon ko Hasayange apni Muskaan dekar,Dosti ki Kasam Tuje Kafan Se Utha le aayenge Tere Jism Mein Apni JAAN dekar.Nafrat tum Kabhi na Karna Humse,Hum yeh she nahi payenge,Ek Baar Keh Dena Humse Jarurat Nahi ab Tumhari.Aapki Duniya Se hans Kar Chale Jayenge.Labon pe aaj unka Naam aa gaya,Pyase pass jaise Jaam aa Gaya,Dole kadam to gire unki Bahon mein ja kar,Aaj Hamara Pina hi Hamare Kaam Aa Gaya.Hamari Yaad mein who bhi kabhi Khoye Honge,Khuli Aankhon se who bhi kabhi Soye Honge,Mana ke Muskurana Andaaz Hai Gum Chupane ka,Magar Haste Haste woh bhi Kabhi Roye Honge!-sailee Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )